PRO-680DN Box Security Camera, Sony Effio EXview CCD, 700 TVL, 3.5-8mm
The PRO-680DN box security camera is an ultra high resolution CCTV camera made with the new Sony Effio Exview HAD CCD II sensor / image processor which is capable of capturing video at an amazing 700 lines of resolution in color and black & white. This camera is 960H resolution. The 680DN runs in color during day time operations and switches automatically to black and white for night mode operation. The "Effio" in the new Sony Effio chip that is used in this camera stands for Enhanced Features and Fine Image Processor. The Effio Sony Exview HAD signal processor is capable of ultra high resolution, high S/N ratio and high color reproduction for security cameras.
The PRO-680DN box CCTV camera can be used with any of these CCTV box camera lenses. The 680DN now includes a 3.5-8mm DC auto-iris varifocal lens. There are also lens upgrade options available in the lens option dropdown box when ordering. Click here to view a video comparing different camera lenses.
Box Security Camera Features
- 1/3" Sony Effio Exview HAD CCD II sensor
- 700 TV Lines - 960H Resolution in Color & Black and White
- Optional security camera housing for Outdoor use
- Includes a 3.5-8mm vari-focal lens
- Box Style Day Night Security Camera
- 0.001 Lux for very low light surveillance
- Light Sensitivity Control Through On Screen Display
- Easy to Use On Screen Display Settings for Maximum Image Control
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount changeable
- Video / DC Drive Iris Control
- DC/AC Dual Voltage
Weatherproof Outdoor Housing
The 680DN series box cameras can be used outdoors when enclosed in an outdoor camera housing. There are two housing options, one with a powered heater and fan and one without. The wall mount bracket is included with both options.
Rear Camera View
This image shows the rear of the PRO-680DN camera. The OSD buttons (set / up / down / left / right) allow the installer to access and navigate the on screen display to change the settings of the camera's firmware. The BNC connector is the CCTV video output. The power screw terminals can accept a 24V AC ot 12V DC power source because this camera is dual voltage.